Vastu Shastra is a school of thought that promotes living in harmony with the five elements of nature—earth, water, air, fire, and space—by focusing on the movement of cosmic energy, or prana, across a given area. Vastu Shastra is thought to enhance a location’s energies when used in its design or architecture, which is thought to have a good impact on a person’s life.
Vastu has a significant impact on our subconscious mind in addition to our physical health. A Vastu-compliant home helps the person and his subconscious mind feel completely comfortable and secure. Here are a few home orientations and design tips following Vastu Shastra that’ll bring positive energies into your life.
- The door that leads into the home is regarded in Vastu Shastra as the opening to opportunity. The directional face of the home is the most crucial aspect to examine about any property. To a large extent, this determines the Vastu for the dwelling.
- The North, East, and North-East zones are said to be the most auspicious, even if each direction has its own set of characteristics. Make sure the main door is single-framed, opens inward, and is larger and more conspicuous than any other door. Additionally, ensure that the entrance is well-lit to draw in positive energy.
- The Living Room is the area where we enjoy quality time with our family and often host visitors. As a result, it stands for socialization and building connections. The East of North-East (ENE), followed by the North-East, is the best direction for a living room. You can utilize a variety of Vastu products in this area. Make sure there are no interior doors that are exactly aligned with the house’s front door.
- The Brahmasthan is the name for the home’s core area (the space of Brahma). Keep this area clear so that the energies can circulate freely and create the optimum Vastu for the home.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the master bedroom should face South-West and be occupied by the family’s head. This bedroom needs to be larger than any other room in the house. The South or West wall of the room, where the head is in the South or West and the legs are in the North or East, is the ideal location for the bed.
- Choose vibrant, happy colors that suggest warmth and affection. Beige and reddish hues, which denote solidity, are great options for a Vastu-compliant home.
We hope that these Vastu-compliant tips help you attain peace and harmony in life. Moreover, TRU Realty takes special care and consideration to provide Vastu-compliant homes to all our buyers. So if you are starting your home-buying journey with us, you are in for a head start!